Training Course 4.09-13.09.2019 - in Republic of Moldova in Vadul lui Voda, 20 min from Chisinau.
We are pleased to write about a Training Course offered by DANSK-RUMÆNSK FORENING, to participants from UK, Denmark, Armenia, Poland, Hungary, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Italy and Georgia.
‘Make Democracy Great Again’ was an 8 working day Training Course to promote democracy and fight against populism among youth through non-formal education activities. The Training Course will bring together 31 youth workers from the UK, Denmark, Armenia, Poland, Hungary, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Italy and Georgia. The Training Course will take place between the 4th – 13th September 2019, the 4th being arrival day and the 13th being departure day.
The aim of the project is to promote democracy and increase youth workers competences upon supporting young people in their political identity formation. The objectives of the project are:
1) To make youth workers reflect upon the benefits of democracy
2) To give and exchange best practices between the partners upon promoting democracy among young people
3) Deepening youth workers understanding upon populism and its tools
4) Providing youth workers tools to be able to detect and respond to populism
5) Giving the opportunity to youth workers to develop non-formal education methods in order to promote democracy and fight against populism among young people.